VegPro Irrigation basic skills workshop
DATE AND TIME
Thu. 17 May 2018
8:30 am – 3:30 pm ACST
Thorndon Park Produce
Corner of Gawler River Road & Heaslip Road
Angle Vale, SA 5117
This is a FREE workshop for the Australian Vegetable Industry with priority given to vegetable R&D levy payers.
This workshop will deliver practical, hands on training to irrigation operators in the vegetable industry.
The training will cover:
- Water-soil-crop relationships
- Understanding and managing the irrigation system
- Determining an irrigation schedule that matches crop water needs
- Measuring and interpretation of soil moisture monitoring information
- Strengths and weaknesses of soil, plant and weather based
- approaches for irrigation decisions.
Visit the website to register