Cover cropping: implications for weed management field day; Myalup, WA
The University of New England and vegetablesWA are hosting a field day at the Hort Innovation project VG15070 cover crop trial site, Ivankovich Farms. Also hear from the Soil Wealth ICP team on cover crop agronomy for soil health.
Presentations will include:
- Key objectives and outcomes of project VG15070 (UNE)
- Principles and relevant weed tactics: integrated Weed Management in vegetables (UNE)
- Cover crop implications for weed management: WA and national trial results (UNE)
- Cover crop agronomy for soil health (with Marc Hinderager, VG16078)
- Local cover crop trial activity (David Grays Perth)
- Field walks and discussion, Ivankovich Farms cover crop trial site (all presenters)
Date: Thursday 20 June 2019
Time: 10am - 2pm
Location: Ivankovich Farms, 3571 Old Coast Rd, Myalup
For further information see the flyer below, and click here to register.