Cover Crops Coaching Clinic 2021 - Manjimup, WA
Date: Friday, 30 April 2021
Time: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Venue: Manjimup Horticultural Research Facility 28527 South West Highway, Manjimup, WA 6258
Join Dr Kelvin Montagu, lead researcher for the Hort innovation-funded Cover Crop Project, and Darren Long, Tasmanian vegetable grower and leading innovator in cover crops, when they share their experiences with and research into cover crop use in the horticulture industry.
- Determine when and why cover crops should be included
- Optimise your window of opportunity with time and water
- Get the most out of your cover crops
- Determine the required equipment (sowing, termination & incorporation)
- View cover crop plantings and commercial crops in-field at a local farm in Manjimup
As there are limited spaces, please register as soon as possible.
SUBJECT TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS