Vegetable Levy R&D Project Updates and Discussion, VIC
Join this event to learn from key researchers about the latest findings of several Hort Innovation Vegetable Levy Funded Projects and to partake in a follow-up one-on-one discussion and networking session.
This event is being delivered in conjunction with VegNET Victoria (Northern, Western and South-Eastern).
Date: 17 March 2020
Location: Schreurs & Sons, Boardroom, 30 Twyford Rd, Clyde
Speakers and topics will include:
- Madeleine Quirk, AUSVEG: RD&E Program for control, eradication and preparedness for Vegetable Leafminer (MT16004)
- Callum Fletcher, AUSVEG: Tomato Potato Psyllid (TPP) National Coordination and Biosecurity Planning (MT16018)
- Shakira Johnson, AUSVEG: iMapPESTS: Sentinel Surveillance for Agriculture
- Chanel Day, Nielsens: Harvest to Home
- Syed Rizvi, CSU & Olivia Reynolds, Cesar: Field and landscape management to support beneficial arthropods for IPM on vegetable farms (VG16062)
- Danielle Park, AUSVEG: EnviroVeg
- Carl Larsen, RMCG: Soil Wealth and Integrated Crop Protection (VG16078)