Potato R&D Forum 2021 Day 2 Recording: Soil health and disease management
Catch up on Day 2 of the Australian Potato R&D Forum 2021, which focused on soil health and disease management.
Speakers and topics included:
- Promoting soil health: How can cover crops and soil amendments improve your soil health and yield? Julie Finnigan (Serve-Ag)
- PREDICTA Pt: How can you identify risks before they become a problem? Michael Rettke (SARDI)
- Update on ‘Investigating soil pH and nutrition as possible factors influencing pink rot in potatoes’: Dr Robert Tegg (TIA)
- Simplot Ag R&D disease-related projects overview: Dr Audrey Leo (Simplot)
- Update on ‘Mechanisms and manipulation of resistance to powdery scab in potato roots’: Professor Calum Wilson (TIA)
- Options and approaches for managing soil borne disease and promoting plant health (Panel session)
Watch Day 1 of the Australian Potato R&D Forum 2021 here.