VegNET Vegetable Levy R&D Project Updates and Discussion
Watch this webinar recording to learn from key researchers about the latest findings of several Hort Innovation Vegetable Levy Funded Projects.
- Elia Pirtle, Cesar: RD&E Program for control, eradication and preparedness for Vegetable Leafminer (MT16004)
- Callum Fletcher, AUSVEG: Tomato Potato Psyllid (TPP) National Coordination and Biosecurity Planning (MT16018)
- Shakira Johnson, AUSVEG: iMapPESTS: Sentinel Surveillance for Agriculture
- Chanel Day, Nielsens: Harvest to Home
- Syed Rizvi, CSU & Olivia Reynolds, Cesar: Field and landscape management to support beneficial arthropods for IPM on vegetable farms (VG16062)
- Danielle Park, AUSVEG: EnviroVeg
- Carl Larsen, RMCG: Soil Wealth and Integrated Crop Protection (VG16078).
The VegNET – Victoria (South-East, West and Northern regions) project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the vegetable research and development levy and contributions from the Australian Government. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned, not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture.