Potato R&D Forum 2021 Day 1 Recording: Pest management
Catch up on Day 1 of the Australian Potato R&D Forum 2021, which focused on pest management.
Speakers and topics included:
- Season update from the regions: What have been the key pest and disease issues?
- Management of soil constraints in the potato industry: Ben Fleay/Greg Hall (Precision Agriculture)
- Tamarixia triozae, a small parasitoid with a big future: How has Tamarixia helped New Zealand manage TPP? Dr Sally Anderson (Market Access Solutionz)
- New smartphone technologies for pathogen detection: Professor Jean Ristaino (North Carolina State University) (GRDC Video)
- iMapPESTS and emerging insect threats for the potato industry: Callum Fletcher and Shakira Johnson (AUSVEG)
- Overview of new crop protection products: Tim Belleville (E.E. Muir & Sons)
- How will new technology and products help us manage pests and soil health? (Panel session)
Watch Day 2 of the Australian Potato R&D Forum 2021 here.